Check out this collection of the best deviled egg recipes around!
From Super Bowl Sunday to Mother’s Day to Fourth of July barbecues and all the way into the holiday season, deviled eggs are a must-have for parties, picnics, or just for tasty snacking!
However you choose to make them, the classic, ever-popular deviled egg is always in style!
The Perfect Snack, Salad, or Side!
- Any celebration is a good occasion for deviled eggs! They’re easy to make, economical, and portable and everyone loves them, even the kids. You can’t go wrong with this classic party food, because they make any occasion a party!
- Healthy, low-calorie, and low carb, deviled eggs are always a hit whenever they’re served and with so many ways to make them.
- The best deviled eggs are served cold and this recipe can be made ahead, making them even more of a winner! Add some colorful veggies like carrots, celery, or cucumbers and a side of crackers or crostini.
What Are Deviled Eggs?
Basic deviled eggs are simply hard-boiled eggs sliced in half with the yolks removed and mixed with mayo, mustard, relish, or even avocados. The mixture is added back into the egg whites and served.
The term “deviled” originated in the 1700s and refers to foods that are prepared with spicy condiments and eventually became a way to describe this particular preparation for eggs.
How to Make Hard-Boiled Eggs
Here’s the intel on what it takes to make creamy, delicious, and platter-pleasing deviled eggs! Today, there are a variety of ways for getting tender egg whites and picture-perfect yolks!
Perfect hard boiled eggs are the base for an amazing snack, appetizer or breakfast!
Did you know you can cook the most perfect hard boiled eggs in the Instant Pot at the touch of a button? I know, it’s crazy easy.
Air Fryer Boiled Eggs come out perfect every time, whether you prefer soft, medium, or hard yolks!
Deviled Egg Recipes
Dress ‘em up or keep ‘em simple, these recipes feature an assortment of mix-ins and toppings that are sure to inspire!
This classic deviled eggs recipe is so easy to make as a side dish, appetizer, or even as a healthy snack!
Deviled Eggs are the perfect addition to any party or gathering and a staple at our ham dinners! These are the best-deviled eggs I’ve ever had with the addition of tangy dill pickles, fresh dill and a splash of pickle juice.
Avocado Deviled Eggs combine our favorite side dish with the creamy goodness of avocados!
Pimento cheese deviled eggs are a fun and flavorful twist on a classic recipe.
These little cuties are perfect for setting out at any Easter or spring event.
Tips for the Best Deviled Eggs
- Pulse the filling in a food processor for an extra smooth filling.
- Pipe the filling into the egg whites using a pastry bag or a plastic bag with a corner snipped off.
- Peeling hardboiled eggs under cold running water helps the shell come off easier. Eggs that are a few days old also peel away from the shell easier.
- Eggs cooked in the air fryer and Instant Pot are easiest to peel.