Every bite of this air fryer corn on the cob is the taste of summer!
Corn on the cob in the air fryer is the quickest, cleanest way to get sweet and tender corn on the cob on the table in minutes!
It’s a delicious side dish that will elevate any meal and leave everyone asking for seconds.
Easy Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
- Air fryer corn is a delicious side dish for summer barbecues, picnics, and get-togethers
- No boiling water or heating up the grill is required!
- An air fryer is easy to use is packed with flavor! The little bit of caramelization is delicious and no boiling water is required.
- Enjoy air fried corn on the cob as is, or use it for Mexican elote, corn salad or even corn salsa for fish tacos!
Just 4 Ingredients!
Corn on the Cob – Catch fresh corn at its peak between May and October or buy frozen cobs that have been flash-frozen and are just as fresh. Cut the tips off or break them in half if they are too long for your air fryer model.
Seasonings – A little butter and salt and pepper are all that’s needed to bring out the sweet flavor of corn on the cob, but why stop there? Add fresh herbs to your butter, sprinkle on your favorite spice mix or try using garlic butter.
How to Cook Corn on the Cob in the Air Fryer
- Brush corn with olive oil and cook (as per the recipe below).
- Brush with melted butter, season as desired, and serve.
Air Fryer Tips & Tricks
- Always preheat the air fryer before adding the corn so the hot air can seal in the sweet flavors!
- Be sure the corn is dry before brushing it with oil so it adheres properly.
- Peel off the husk and silk before cooking, or leave the husk on as long as it’s wrapped around the entire ear so it cooks evenly.
- Simply pull the husk back, remove the ‘silk’, season, and cook as directed.
- Keep batches of cooked corn on the cob warm in the oven until ready to serve.
Storing Leftover Corn
Store leftover air fryer corn on the cob in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days and reheat it in the air fryer. Leftover corn can be frozen in zippered bags for up to 3 months or cut off the cob and added to soups, stews, or stir-fries!
Amazing Air Fryer Veggies
Did your family love this Air Fryer Corn on the Cob? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!
Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
Corn on the cob in the air fryer turns out perfectly tender, juicy, & flavorful every time!
Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
Brush the corn with olive oil and cook 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally.
While corn is cooking, melt butter. Brush butter over the corn and season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Preheat the air fryer before adding the corn.
- Peel the corn and rinse any silk and dab them dry before brushing with oil.
- Corn can be cooked in batches and kept warm using the warm setting or setting the air fryer to 170°F.
- The easiest way to butter corn is to melt the butter and brush it with butter.
- Nutritional information doesn’t include optional ingredients.
Calories: 108 | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 14mg | Potassium: 243mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 168IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 1mg
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.